Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 8: Can you make me a typortrait?

I always find it amazing how people can draw portrait so well. Once i had a classmates whos drawings of portraits just blew my mind away. But i could never come close to what they do. Im generally just not so good at drawing. I just doodle more than anything. In this post id like to share some pictures of portraits that are composed of typography. Which is pretty amazing for me. Because first of all, i cant figure out how to draw a good portrait. And second, to play around with typography in a portrait, that would be impossible for me to do. But one thing i know is that, it takes a lot of time and effort to get these things done. Or maybe, Id like to think so.
















Theyre really good arent they? Enjoy being mesmerized by these pictures. Kudos!

Reference:
http://www.onextrapixel.com/2010/05/18/35-beautiful-human-portrait-typography-art-designs/

No comments:

Post a Comment